The minimum day pass ticket price for adults is 50AED and for children 20AED. Important to note that the following category is totally free to visit Dubai safari zoo park.
- Child less than 03 years (Age proof required)
- POD (People of Determination) with two companions (POD card required)
You should plan minimum 4 to 5 hours for this visit. There is a lot to explore and to make your visit memorable, you are highly recommended to spare half a day.
- As it is common public & family place, the dress should be respectful and sober. The knees and shoulders should be covered.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear will definitely take a part to make this visit more joyful.
- Remember, Dubai safari zoo park is under the direct jurisdiction of the UAE government and anybody can be stopped by authorities at the entrance gate.
It is strictly prohibited for visitors to bring any kind of foodstuff during the visit to the Dubai safari zoo. Well, organized and facilized F&B (Food and Beverages) stores are available inside the premises.
If you have “PLUS” category tickets or special packages, then you can avail of train service to move among the villages or zones.
“Yes”, the person who has a POD card can avail of this facility. A POD card is necessary to present at each station.
Anyone can bring his or her own wheelchair and stroller. But remember to fold it, whenever it needs, especially before boarding on the vehicle.
“NO”, there is no specific facility, but you can get help and assistance from staff.